Monday 29 October 2012

Lean and back

I'm back

Hello all -I am absolutely amazed the internet just blows my mind sometimes. I wrote this site 2 years ago over a couple of months. I then forgot all about it as real life got in the way and the site just sat here. Anyway over the last year I have been following the Slimming World Diet losing just over 7 stone in a year :)

So I came on here tonight to wipe this site and upload my new Slimmer World Recipes. When I checked the sites traffic logs I was amazed to find I had still had hits today and all through the year - in fact with zero promotion I had received over 650 hits. So I will not wipe the site but keep the old content.

From now on though there will be changes - all the recipes will be diet friendly low fat and healthy - why not join on my crusade to fight the flab. Have a look below how much I have changed in just 1 year - and if I can do it anyone can!!!!

If anyone is thinking of dieting or wants to lose weight subscribe to my low fat recipe channel in the link below. Please leave comments, subscribe, click the like button, share the link with friends and leave any feedback you have - thanks for everyone support Dave xxx 
http://www.youtube.com/user/davidmichaeljennings?feature=mhee


Before



After


No comments:

Post a Comment